Tuesday, November 19, 2013

One of my completions last night

said she works for the Ontario equivalent as a case worker for "Alberta Works." I asked if they do any career counseling and they have a program for that. So I'm calling Alberta Works to so about this week.

I'm trying to see what I can get away with as far as a motherboard upgrade that still uses usb 2.0 and has at least 4 Ram slots. I'd like to upgrade my desktop but (for now) I don't want to spend more then $400

The job last night was good. I had 7 completions and I hadn't had that many in a long time. That felt good.
The ground conditions were pretty good as well, so I can't complain there. All in all for a Monday I had a good day, although wrestling was kind of lame.

I was considering Lodge tonight but I'm going to be exhausted, so today other then a few phone calls not much else is going on. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment