Thursday, November 21, 2013

The Big event that has my interest

is the JFK assassination. It being the 50th anniversary of the assassination weekend. I was 10 years old when that went down. I recall how, while I was at "Miller park" school just 11 years old when the Principle made the announcement. I didn't know who the President was. For me it was a chance to get off school early. When I got home my mom had it on television I remember how preoccupied she was. I remember "watching" bits of the funeral procession. I was just 11 years old, I didn't know anything. Hard to believe that was 50 years ago. 

So some of the Greenpeace "activists" known as "The Arctic 30," have been released from detainment in Russia lately. "The 30" in case you missed it invaded a Russian artic oil rig jeopardizing the safety of its workers. The others "activists" are being held and about to meat their fate today. I hope Russian Law throws the book at them. Then yesterday there were 2 other Greenpeace activists scaling the Biosphere in Montreal. They face mischief charges for placing a banner saying "Free the arctic 30." It wouldn't surprise me if it wasn't environmentalists that were behind the recent train derailments Alberta out to make a point.

Renowned psychic Sylvia Browne passed away yesterday at the age of 77. She was a regular guest on Coast. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment