Thursday, November 7, 2013

Wednesday was pretty good.

It felt almost Spring like out there.

Today's my big day at the Lodge. There's a lot of stuff going on this evening. I'm the main attraction. I'm under pressure but its good pressure.

An interesting story out of the Middle East involving Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat. A team of experts, including from Lausanne University Hospital's Institute of Radiation Physics, opened Arafat's grave in the West Bank city of Ramallah last November, and took samples from his body to seek evidence of alleged poisoning.'A tiny amount of polonium the size of a flake of dandruff would be enough to kill 50 people if it was dissolved in water and they drank it.' Arafat's wife Suha believes it was a political assassination. Hmm, isn't poison the weapon of choice for female assassinatior's? Just saying. More of the story here:

Yeesh, with Alberta Premier's leadership convention only a few weeks away, suddenly she has money available for post secondary education! The U of A is going to get something like $14 million. Com'on, like nobody could see this coming? It's the old bait and switch all over again. And suddenly her Liberal counter part BC Premier Christy Clark have found common ground over the Gateway pipeline. What timing! Not.

My wife was talking about chipping in half of the money to buy me the Ntendo 3Ds as a Christmas present. The money I can save will buy me a game and I'm thinking about Zelda or Angry birds. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment