Sunday, January 12, 2014

Finally I get to sleep in this morning

for a change. The only thing on my plate today is the 5pm Oiler's/Chicago game on TV and a couple of Lodge related calls.

In my email yesterday, I received a Black Library (Warhammer 40K) Tyranids eBundle 2014 Contains 10 novels and 11 short stories. I've got a few of the novels in this ebundle already. Eventually I'd like to get this but at $100 it's pretty pricey. 

Although I was a bit on the tired side not having much sleep over night my mood was good. Until I got down to Stadium station and it was mentioned that the train was out of service from Stadium to Central and replacement buses were in operation at Central. I was pissed. It was closing in at about 9:30am (My #5 connection at Money Mart) was narrowing. I was even on the crowded replacement bus figuring should I just go and call in sick or head back to Rexall and catch my #5? I was on the train heading back to Rexall and after a brief wait w were on our way. But a couple of blocks away where the #5 turns off of 118th street the street was barricaded off. My mood was dropping in a hurry. It was about 9:30am at Canada Place and Jasper. I got off the bus a stop short but that would not have made much difference I was half an hour late as it was. I was docked half an hour not that it made much difference as my performance was the same as it was Friday night. I tried calling Anne at home 3 times but she wouldn't pick up. My #5 back sped right by me on the other side of the street going my way. That meant another 10 minute wait. I was beating the clock again to get back to Clareview to meat Anne by 3:30pm. All that so she could have the bus pass, yeesh. So made it in record time and I paid my way home. I even had a bit of a nap on the couch earlier. 

Last night on Smackdown WWE released the WWE Network. For $9.99/month, subscribers get all the pay per views including wrestlemania and tons of other content. I don't know if Monday night Raw or Smackdown is going to be on the WWE network. If it is, then that's even more reason to subscribe.

I didn't get to go to pick up that SSHD or Win 7 yesterday but I'll do that on my way to Lodge next Saturday. it's nice having the weekends off for a change. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment