Saturday, January 4, 2014

Begining this week I'll be back to the good old

1-9pm shift but I'm 10-6 pm today and noon-8pm Sunday. So its going to be a full couple of busy days ahead. 

i09 has posed an interesting question: Which movie do you have to see twice to fully understand it? For me it's been the Matrix series. "Reloaded" in particular. I don't watch a lot of movies. For TV, pick any episode of Doctor Who. I missed the 2004 "Primer" but apparently this one is one of those movies that is very confusing and needs to be seen several times. We've got video on demand to order just about anything out there but after taxes $5 brings movies up to $10 and even that is hard for me to come up with.

I'm going to try to keep my website open for another year but it really doesn't make sense. It's almost $100/year to keep it open and I kind of promised the guy hosting it I'd try for another year. I think I just might pay for the domain name for this year and let site slide. Blogger works ok for me.

We're back into the deep freeze for a few days but apparently in the -1 range. This year has been some of the weirdest weather we've had here. The worst is the freezing rain. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment