Sunday, January 5, 2014

We're facing some bitter wind out there

this morning, with some -38 wind chill. It's cold out there folks. The good news is after today we're going to be climbing up to a more comfortable -4.

We've got just over 2,100 Scene movie points we're trying to save up for Wrestlemania. We have more then enough but Wrestlemania won't be until March. 

I was never really a fan of the Everly brothers but I was still caught off guard hearing the news that Phil Everly passed away yesterday. The cause of his death was complications attributed to chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (a combination of emphysema and bronchitis), brought on by a lifetime of smoking. This is what my mother died of at the age of 78. I was 5 years old when "Bye, bye love" came out. It wasn't music from my generation. I couldn't even say when I first even heard of the Everly brothers. Apparently they influenced a lot of people. 

I'm hoping at the end of this month to get a new desk. I'm tired of these cramped computer desks or these student school type desks, that have very little room. I also need a good chair to go along with it. I'm not going to take out an account at LM until my hours are more or less steady.

My 2nd job will come to an end about the middle of the month.Then it resumes at the end of February for 3 months. As for today I'm working from noon-8pm and home by 9pm. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment