Saturday, January 25, 2014

I had a trouble free commute this morning and I got

off at Corona and upstairs to Tim's and had my breakfast there. I took my coffee back with me. It was a beautiful morning except for ice on my way in.

This week The City of Edmonton had posted the price for the new downtown arena at $604 million. That's just the arena not the buildings going up around it. Construction will begin in March and the building should be (other then cost overruns (developer picks up the costs on that) the arena should be on budget and open for business in 2016.

At the moment I'm trying to convert web pages to PDF files, which I can do. Now I'm trying to use iTunes for file sharing so I can sync these files to my iTouch. I've seen it done. I've got YouTube links. It's just a question of time.

Carrie Fisher said she's on board with reprising her role as Princes Lea in the upcoming "Star Wars 7" film but Mark Hamil hasn't said one way or another and Harrison Ford seems to be ambivalent. JJ Abrams has until May before they begin shooting episode 7. Apparently Abrams will be doing 8 and 9 as well. I'll go see it if it's like "Revenge of  the Syth" or something like that but if it's a young adult or even kiddie film, no.

After I called Anne here at home and my half hour and my 10, time really slowed from about 3:30pm onward. After having only 4 hours sleep overnight and the last hour and a half was agonizingly slow but I had a great day. I felt good leaving out of there as it was about +6. We're getting some nice weather the 2nd half of January but Sunday and Monday are supposed to "be cold" days. Sunday -12 and Monday about the same. I have Sunday off and I can sleep in and the rest of the week I'm getting full hours. Anyway. that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment