Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Monday on my way into work I got

my free 6/49 ticket and headed into work feeling ok. I was a bit put off that I was going to be sent home at 5pm getting just 4 hours instead of the 7.5 hours I was hoping for. Hopefully I'll get the hours ok for today but I was told ot to count on it. Which is ok, I'll get to go home and watch the Oiler game.

Rosetta is the name of a European Space Agency's Rosetta is the first mission designed to orbit and land on a comet. It consists of an orbiter and a lander -- called Philae. The two spacecraft carry 25 science instruments to make a detailed study of comet 67P/Churyumov-Gerasimenko for two years as it approaches our sun. The mission until yesterday was in a 3 year hibernation period. Philae will attempt to land in November later this year. You can read more about Rosetta here.

The NHL has suspended Vancouver Canucks coach John Tortorella without pay for 15 days and six games for his conduct and reaction over Calgary Flames Hartley was fined $25,000 US by the NHL. You can read more about it here.

Today I'm in at 1pm-9pm as I need the hours. Other then that, not much is going on. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment