Sunday, January 26, 2014

Next weekend I'll have 2 days off instead

of just the Sunday like I had today. Anyway, that's all for now.

I had a nice day off today checking out NAMM 2014 on YouTube, trying to figure out if I want a new pc or a new keboard etc. I did a bit of reading from my Space Wolf book and watched the Nashville/Oiler's game. Ryan Smyth tied Wayne Gretzky's all time power play goals at 125. Glen Anderson's record of 126 is within reach. I had a relaxing what's left of my Sunday night and it's into work for a full day.

This week it's Monday-Thursday 9-3 unless there's training for a new project. I also organized a executive committee meeting with my Lodge for Thursday. If I would have known about the weekend project I should have penciled in 5-9 for tomorrow. I'll know what to do if that happens again. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment