Sunday, January 19, 2014

Today for the most part is going to be a

reading day.

This week I'm setting things up with my family Doctor I haven't seen in about 5 years. I'm having slight trouble with my vision. I can still read newspapers and books and watch TV and all but my vision is being compromised by floaters and a slight blurriness. I also need to check up  on my insulin and see what I can do to get my teeth looked after and a blood test. Hopefully I'll do all of that next month. My wife and I share the same Doctor and she said she has a appointment in February. 

This unusually mild weather is holding although its windy today. We're going to dip slightly to about -1'ish but we're back up to +4-+6 for next weekend. January came in like a lion and out like a lamb. It seems.

Last night I won a free lotto 6/49 ticket by getting 2 numbers to match and that's always a good way to start the week on a "winning note." Speaking of this week, I'm in tomorrow from1-9 and the rest of the week but we could go home Monday a bit early and Friday I'm in from 9-3, which makes for a early weekend. 

Like I said, today is a reading day as I hope to finish reading (finally) The Space Wolf (2nd Omnibus). Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment