Saturday, January 18, 2014

For now at least

I have a weekend off. 

Last night I worked 3 hours as they pulled the plug on thee finale minutes of what we needed to do. I left at 7pm. I popped into Audrey's too see if there were any Warhammer 40k for me, nothing in. Maybe Rexall drugs is open at the end of the block. I bought a 6/49 ticket. They close at 9pm, which is good to know because I'm usually there a few minutes before closing if I'm off work at the 2nd job. I bought a small order of fries to munch on during my commute and got home about 7pm. I had a great night to myself. 

At the moment I'm watching the Oiler's playing decent hockey in Winnipeg against the jets. I'm enjoying a 1-0 Oiler lead but the Jets are going to open the 3rd period with a power play. Most likely they'll tie the game.

I'm just about to wrap up The Space Wolf, Warhammer 40k hopefully this weekend then I can get into the Horus Heresy (HH) series. After collecting almost the whole series the Black Library now decides to release them in Trade format. Trade is my favorite format for reading books but the Black Library has some HH stories in ebook format. I'd like to get into some of them, eventually.  

This week, I'm in from 1-9, as I like these hours because it still gives me time to stay up late and sleep in and if I have any personal business I can (in advance) say book on from 5-9, if I don't need to save up for anything. As long as I can get about 60 hours, I'm good. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment