Wednesday, January 22, 2014

For some reason I felt drained

after training from our recent project late yesterday afternoon I asked to go home because I wasn't feeling well. When I got home as I was having my dinner I got a call from one of my supervisors saying my schedule for Wednesday has been changed from 9-5, which is good because I get Wednesday night off. 

Hopefully I can get my monitors Friday but my main concern is the size of the box the monitors come in. I'm considering running over to Axe before they close after work today and take a look at the box. They're open until 8pm so I got plenty of time to get a Montrose bus and take a look at the box and look around, then head through Rexall grounds to the LRT and home.

The Vancouver Canucks were at Rexall last night and it was all Vancouver. The Oiler's made it interesting with a goal from Eberle but it was still 2-1 Vancouver. Next game is Thursday at Rexall. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment