Tuesday, January 7, 2014

I know I had a couple days off at

New Years but I've been on the job between my 2nd and 1st job. I think on the 18th I'm going to take 3 days off.

i09 has released a list of the 65 Science Fiction and Fantasy Movies to Watch out for in 2014. I like; The Legend of Hercules, a reboot of RoboCop, Jodorowsky's Dune, Captain America: The Winter Soldier (sequel), Transcendence. There are a lot more, but that's just a few. I might see the Captain America movie, maybe. The full list is here.

Last night's Monday night Raw went "Old School." That means taking the look and feel of the show back to it's beginning. They had the floor barricades like they did in the past, the announcers wore jackets like in the 80's, even the announce table was just a table that could have been a prop for a TLC tables ladders and chairs match. They had a a lot of WWE Legends there, wrestlers that the WWE calls Hall of Famer's. They had IRS,Ted DiBiase even Rikishi. Anne was hacking and coughing the whole time because our other TV has sound issues. It would have been great to have Vince McMahon and Jessie Ventura at the announce table. That would have been classic. Raw last night was excellent. 

Speaking about our 2nd TV its having audio issues. We get the picture but no sound. Anne had tech support a week ago saying its probably old cables so they send us these AV cables that our TV can't use. So Anne got fed up and requested a service call. She said it has to do with the set box. Hopefully they'll fix that up today. 

I'm in today from1-9pm. I'm up at about 9:30am this morning to give me 7.5 hours sleep. I wont be able to see the Saint Louis/Oiler game but I'm not missing much. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment