Monday, January 27, 2014

Having a trouble free morning commute

makes my life easier. It wasn't as cold as I thought. I got my coffee at Subway and headed into the office I had a slow start to the day but after noon I really picked things up. Anne wasn't there to get my call. I was happy to leave out of there at 5pm and read on my afternoon commute home.

I had a great night, watching wrestling and the Oiler's in Vancouver as the game is tied at 2 in the 3rd. Supper just before my evening news. 

This from i09: You don't need to sleep. You just need to believe you've slept. This is fascinating reading. A new study suggests that there's such a thing as the "sleep placebo" effect. Just believing you've gotten a good night's sleep is enough to help you perform better on tests and feel more energetic. You can read the full story here.

After work tomorrow, Anne and I are heading up towards Walmart, while she's shopping I'm getting my haircut. Then we're catching  the #182 bus towards Manning shopping centre for a bite to eat and while she's getting cat food ( if it's open I'll visit Happy Harbour comics. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment