Thursday, January 23, 2014

The plan this evening after work was to check out

the box for my speakers to see if I can carry the box home or if I'll need a cab. I didn't get that far. The weather kind of discouraged me from checking it out. I might call in and ask them to drop the hold for me because buying the speakers is going to leave me short as it is.

I got my Warhammer 40K book order in at Audrey's to pick up after work. Space Marine battles: "Malodrax" and Horus Heresy "Mark of Calth." Now the Black Library decides to put the Horus Heresy out in Trade after I have all the rest in paperback."

Today, I'm in for a full day off at 5pm over to get my books and then a bus to City Centre Mall East food court Taco Tyme and then City Centre Mall West check out The Source, as I'm on the fence between the Kobo Glo and the Kindle Paper weight 2 just to look around and head home."Anyway, that's all for now."

No comments:

Post a Comment