Friday, January 17, 2014

Unbelievable!

I left my place to Clareview station and of course at that hour all the kids want their candy and snacks. I'm just trying to get a lousy bottle of pop. Note to self, bring a refill but I still need to get a lottery ticket this weekend. So I'm at the Rexall bus terminal waiting for the #5. half an hour later it shows up. I finally left Rexall at 3:30pm but the bus was moving at a pretty good speed. I got to work with 10 minutes to spare

I had a decent night and no trouble on the way home. I missed the Oiler's lose in Minni, thanks for the effort Scrivens even though your a back up to Bryzgalov, your only as good as our D. It's not your fault. Welcome to the sad realization of the Edmonton Oiler goalie revolving door.

I'm out of here at my usual 3pm and after tonight, my weekend begins. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment