Thursday, January 16, 2014

Winds gusting at about 58kmh was what

met me while I was waiting for my 8am bus to Clareview station yesterday morning. 

I read Space wolf on my way into work having a good time with that. I hope to finish it by the end of the month. Then I can start on the Horus Heresy series. More Warhammer 40k goodness.

I got my coffee at Subway and headed upstairs to get settled into at my dialer. I was struggling to wake up but my first coffee helped out. I had a great morning. Speaking of reading, management noticed me inking in my book to mark my spot and came back with a paperclip. "Try this instead." What a great idea! I had a ok afternoon but that last hour really dragged out. One of my colleagues had told me that the Oiler's traded goal tender Devan Dubnyk to the Nashville Predators for forward Matt Hendricks. What a shocker. It was actually a pretty good move saving about $3 million to get a big power forward up front for our 4th line. Plus Dubnyk was expected to be a unrestricted free agent at the end of this season anyway. The Oiler's are in Minneapolis tonight at 6pm. I'll be missing this one because I'm at my 2nd job tonight. I completed my week at my 1st job on a high note yesterday on a long shift so I can't complain.

I got in about 6pm last night and had a relaxing evening to myself. I did some Lodge business and had a decent evening. 

When my wife came home she had a craving for pizza and ordered from a local non chain. It was pretty good pizza, so I have some for my lunch today at my 2nd job. It's hard enough as it is to keep track of my hours at my 1st job as and factor another part time job. I hope to find something with steady hours. I like 9-5. Give me time to get home have a bite to eat and go to Lodge if I want. This morning I can finally sleep in but most likely I'll be up about 11:00am as I want to get ready and out of here by 3pm for my 2nd job. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment