Friday, January 10, 2014

This week I put three days down for my hours at my

first job because my 2nd job breaks next Friday for the month of February and resumes in March. So in the meantime I'm off Sunday and working 11-7pm, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and at the 2nd job Thursday and Friday.  

Next weekend I'm getting a 500Gb SSHD hard drive and Windows 7 for my laptop. Once I get the hard drive and the OS installed I'm re installing Komplete 8, Maschine, my midi keyboard controller software, audio interface software and the drivers including the ASIO driver updates as well. It's a big project. 

Because of my hours next week I have some options. I can go to Lodge Tuesday, Wednesday or even Saturday afternoon. I can go get the SSHD drive and OS on my way into Lodge and install the drive Saturday night. I finally have a weekend off next weekend. 

Tonight it's a easy 4 hours in and out and same for Saturday. I'm thinking about leaving out of here early tomorrow morning about 8:30am to get my breakfast at Tim's and head out for work. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment