Wednesday, January 1, 2014

One of the things I'm really going to buckle down and do for 2014

this is year is get my dental work done and get dentures. It's short term pain for long term gain. If I can get full anesthesia great, if not, ok. I want to get this done by this Spring. 

The Oiler's lost in Phoenix because of a turnover. They could have gone into a shoot out but they blew it. Next game is Thursday and I'll be at lodge. Thank God!

I got word that one of our senior lodge members is recovering at home from a heart condition. It was suggested that some of the main officers get a card to have everyone sign Thursday. Good idea. The dollar ramma is open until 6pm tomorrow and I'll go over and find something nice on my way in.

I'm seriously thinking about taking out a account at LM for the Yamaha PSR s750 workstation. This has all I need and a couple of decent speakers as well at a affordable price. Anyway that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment