Thursday, January 9, 2014

My first

job is very interesting, lots of variety and flexibility but the pay and hours suck. My 2nd job is very fulfilling and pays good but the hours aren't there. I'm grateful I have both.

Last night on the National news they talked about the in progress Consumer Electronics Show or CES 2014. The next development in television is called the 4K TV. It looks really cool. Also featured among the dozens of other products was a blackberry style keyboard for the iPhone. I also saw a Tron like single person concept vehicle called the i-Road from Toyota. It's a cross between a motorcycle and a car. It's electrically powered and can get about 30 miles on a charge. It's not released yet and it's probably not good for our roads here in Edmonton. If I was living in a ground floor condo, then I'd get one. It's a cool concept. CES  wraps up tomorrow. 

The Oiler's entertain the Pens Friday night at Rexall. I'm actually hoping for a Oiler loss so we can get another shot at a first round draft pick, again. Buffalo is the only team standing in our way.

Today I'm out at my 2nd job heading out of here to catch my #5 at Rexall. Its a easy 4 hours. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment