Thursday, January 30, 2014

Tha was a nice lttle gift from

God for the nice weather we've been having here for the later part of this month. Now were back to more seasonal weather, like -14 that sort of thing.

I'm just about closing out on my Warhammer 40k Space Wolf Omnibus book. On page 752/765, so I hope to have it finished by the end of the week. There are many reasons why it took me so long to finish this book but the main one is just life got in the way. Especially since I took the big chair in my lodge and my hours on the job are always in a state of change.

Today I've got a full day ahead and an executive meeting with 4 of my lodge brethren I put together for tonight at 6pm It's just about an hour, I should be home by 8pm.

Last night the Oiler's played host to San Jose Sharks, one of the top teams in the league. We got the first goal but Oiler's new goaltender Ben Scrivens made 59 saves (shots on goal) last night. That was a team record. He earned himself a 3-0 shut out and a standing ovation from the fans. It was fun to watch

I've got a full 7.5 hours today and the executive meeting after work tonight. So it's a full day today. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment