Tuesday, January 14, 2014

I had a decent day even though it dragged

on for a bit about 6pm (last hour)

After work I went to Future shop and they had a few more offerings in the Ntendo hand held gaming devices but not by much. So if the Vita is there later today, I might purchase one. If not I'll get the black Ntendo 3DS. Failing that, I'll get the Ntendo purple DS. My first choice is the PS Vita. It's at a reduced price and almost the same price as the purple DS. When a product is at a reduced price that gets my radar going: Does this mean Vita is being replaced by something different from Sony? Maybe I should hold off.

I decided I'm going to Lodge Saturday afternoon instead of after work tonight. This way I can watch the Oiler game tonight.

Our cable bill is already at about $170 and I want to subscribe to the WWE network? It's only an extra $10 month and I get all 12 pay per views. It's a good deal.

At least the train is working but I read that the Nait line wont be ready now until June from April. The city is working on a new scheduling software. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment