Friday, January 24, 2014

Just when I think I have a weekend

off the boss calls me at home and says he needs to tweak my schedule. I'm in at 1-8 today and 10-5 on Saturday. This is actually good for me because I'm going to have a lot of hours on my 1st cheque in February and just over half way there in getting the new computer, possibly by the end of next month. 

After work yesterday I got my 2 Warhammer 40K books. I've got all 25 Horus Heresy novels and 14 Space Marine Battles novels. I just wish there were more Dark Angles and Space Wolf novels. I could use another Space Wolf Omnibus book and I'm sure another one is coming.

I was looking at all the cool stuff at NAM 2014 the music audio show. M-Audio is coming out with "Trigger Finger Pro" and this thing kicks some serious butt. It should be in stores around May and I want one. Maschine is still king of the NPC hill but Trigger Finger Pro is so cool. 

Other then a meeting I'm planning next Thursday night I hope to have close to 75 hours, at last. I haven't had hours like this since 2012. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment