Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Its still Tuesday night Wednesday morning

as I write this.

Our weather here is getting warm. At this hour it's +5! Heading home at 7:15pm it was also wet and slippery. I'm glad I brought my cleats.

Finally I got a look at the late 2013 Mac Pro. I like the design but not the $4,000 price tag. That's not including the Ram and Thunderbolt display upgrade. Still if I had $5,000 lying around, I'd get one.

This was on the Coast 2 Coast website: Iranian Revelation: US Run by Nazi Space Aliens! A surprising report from the Iranian news agency, Fars News, claims that the US government has been secretly run since 1945 by "space aliens". I love C2C. Its a funny story out of the Washington Post. You can read the whole story here. I'm going to listen for a bit.

I'm up at 6am this morning to do my stuff and out the door by 8am for 9-5 all day Wednesday. Then I got Thursday and Friday are lighter loads and a full weekend to myself. It's going to be a long day Wednesday.Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment