Monday, July 18, 2011

Apparently now online

shopping giant Itunes has been hacked. I use Itunes all the time but I have never shopped at ITunes. Hackers are trying to get free music etc by hacking into user accounts. On the news they were saying to constantly change user PW after each purchase.

So, now Anne wants to go to Capital Ex (K-days) this weekend and that could cost a lot of money. This means I'm going to have to get MM17 this weekend and put a down payment on Sib 6. That's something I could do.

With all of these hackers and all first Sony and now ITunes. What's next for these guys, the credit card companies, big Oil? This has all the trademarks of a terrorist attacks. A dry run prior to hacking into the airliners, the banking or stock system? No doubt security forces are examining all of these kinds of things.

The gang are working hard over there at the office getting ready for break, with 2 hours left to go.

I'm still going to drop that $100 into my account. COH now is: $120. I've got then $20 left over for the week so I can at least get my 6/49 ticket this week. As for my bet with James, I'm going to suggest a double or nothing and I've got CFL games for Pro-line. But the main thing is to get that credit card (hopefully at my bank) next Tuesday. I need it for $120. Anyway its almost time for Monday night Raw. Anyway, that's about all for now.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment