Saturday, July 16, 2011

I got up this morning about 7am

and did some stuff on the computer had my shower cleaned up and got things ready for work. I listened to a bit of "Skarface" on my Ipod on the way in. Good stuff. I bought my 2 hash browns breakfast sausage egg sandwich and coffee as I met with James and walked with him to the office. I was asked to do "big taps" and I think I got about $180 on card by break. At break I called L&M and asked if they have Sib 6 the one for $130 and they do. The guy said he's have it reserved for me. I'd be picking this up next Saturday. The afternoon slowed down a bit but picked up Gerry and the guys (about 10 of them) were going to go to the BC/Esks game this afternoon, just about underway.

I hustled over to Audrey's books and I went and looked around. A new SF trilogy on the shelves, some Simon Morden fellow. "Equations of life." I like the covers. I picked up book 1, the rest on my way to my bank Tuesday
so I'll come back to this latter tonight,

No comments:

Post a Comment