Sunday, July 17, 2011

it's been a lazy afternoon

for the most part I've been working on my music all afternoon and I discovered a cool program called Music Maker 17 by Magix and the price is phenomenal at $115 for their premium edition. Almost makes me want to cancel out on Sib 6 and get a disposable credit card for this reason only. I don't like waiting 8 days to use Pay pal.




I'm just getting into my new Star Wars book Dark Tide 1. It's very exciting. I'll have this read by the end of the month.

Summer is in full swing around here. (The photo above is the walk way I take every morning to our bus shelter. The building here is a mirror image of ours. I know they look old because they are but its nice inside.) Local weather is +26 but not anywhere near it is in the US, some places +40! I'm glad I don't live in the US. I like it right here in Northern Alberta thank you.



This photo is looking West on the walkway above taken less then half an hour ago. I recall back in New West, we had some nice days in the Summer but for the most part one day anytime of the year was pretty much the same as the next. It either rained or it didn't. At least here, there's jobs, lots to do and the weather always changes. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment