Saturday, July 2, 2011

With this extra time on my hands

this weekend I'm finally able to put a big dent in my Star Wars book. I think I have about 40% left of it to go but I should finish it this weekend. At the moment I'm taking a break.

Anne's out working this evening, as it's nice to have a night alone. She made me a great burger earlier with fries and I have a CFL game to watch tomorrow night: Esks/Riders. Should be a good one.

Should I decide to abandon my website in favor of this blog (which pretty well does the same thing) I went and added another link: Gamesquad forums. I also need to add a few more links as well.

Speaking about Advanced Squad Leader, this evening would be a perfect opportunity to game something small. A back-back scenario where we each have a chance to be one side or the other.

By this time next Saturday I'm going to have Battery 3, providing they have it at the Axe and I can snag a copy. I'll get FL Studio X Signature bundle in July. I'm glad I got Addictive drums but sometimes the drum loops bleed into each other. I just need to put them on a different track is all but Battery 3 is so much more with a sampler and a huge library of sounds. I can't wait to get it.

The City last night put on a great fireworks show for Canada Day. It was a good 12 minutes long. Very nice. I love the Canada Day long weekend. Anyway, that's about all for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment