Friday, July 8, 2011

Its a little muggy in here this morning

in my office.

I was in bed by 2am this morning and I slept pretty good untill about 7:30am. It wasn't the cats or anything because we had Boot's in with us overnight. Anyway, I'm up now enkoying my first coffee. I had my shave/shower listened to a few tunes on YouTube and there's no better time then right now put up a blog post.

I went and paid the balance on my sample tank program. I'm going to install it tomorrow night after Anne calls:



It's kind of breezy out there this morning. To be honest, I could go back to bed and sleep for the restof the morning but I have another 8 hours ahead of me. It's going to be a long day. After work, I'll run over to my RBC bank cash my check and then home for a few hours and back to bed for tomorrow's short 4 hours. That's 36 hours on the week.

One of the guys at work lives within a block of Happy Harbour comics over there on Jasper Ave and if he's got no pressing engagements or anything like that after work tomorrow, (it's on his way home) he said he'd give me a ride to HH. I want to check out the MTG tourneament. A ride to HH would save me maybe half an hour. I'd like to sit in on a game and see how it plays. I'll bring my camera along. Then after that if it's not raining (its in the forecast) I'll walk up to 104th street and catch the #2 bus out to Wendy's for some lunch and then home to watch what's left of the CFL Hamilton/Eskimo game.

Anyway, it looks like rain out there now. That's ok, I'm not out in it much and we do need more rain around here. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment