Saturday, July 30, 2011

Four days may not seem like a lot

but at 8 hour days doing this kind of work, is. Plus I have another 4 today for a total of 36 hours on the week. I had a good afternoon. I got my 6/49 ticket and at the 2nd half got to watch some of the Montreal/Hamilton game. T-Cats won that one, so that meant 2/4 on my ticket. The Argos/Edmonton game was in progress and it looked like at the late stages in the first half the Argos were going to take it. I went to my bank and hurried home. About 8 minutes left and the Argos challenged a touch down play that was in their favour but the Esks won by 1 point. 3/4 games in but I don;t think I won because the games need to be won by 3 points. I'm not 100% sure on this. Now all that remains is just 1 game and it's a huge upset if the Riders (even at Home) can win. I might be able to win $58 bucks, Maybe.

Another old building in the downtown core is about to meet the wrecking ball: It's the 1963 Montreal bank building. It's not a historical building but the scaffolding was up this evening and workers were hard at work on it taking advantage of extra daylight.

Ok, maybe maybe this wont be so bad this evening. All I just need to do is to pay my way and Anne's way in ($12 each) and buy her a piece of pizza or something. I could be looking at $40-50 in which case if I save what I can, I could be in a position to get MM17 next weekend. Well, August 8th. The post office had the visa gift cards out. So if I can save $30 and put $100 on, I might be in business. I'll need at least $160 so I wont be there yet. Best I could do is get the funds August 15th, I'm still at least 20 days away from purchasing MM17. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment