Friday, July 15, 2011

Just a short

entry for today.
I'm having a good week, just music, reading, and the job. Nothing earth shattering going on at the moment.
I'm just about done with this book, "Vector Prime". I began it April 1st and its taken me 3.5 months to read it. I've been doing a lot of Lodge work in the Spring and music production. I'm really enjoying this book and I'm going on to book #2 in the series: "Dark Tide 1." It's about 15- pages shorter so I hope to have it read by the end of July.
Not much going on this weekend. I'm working Saturday morning until 2pm although I'm considering bringing my lapttop to work so one of the guys can help me with Linux and my wifi. I'll go home from there. Other then that, I'm having a quiet weekend. anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment