Sunday, July 24, 2011

I love Sundays.

I had a great weekend. Saturday morning I went into work and got a $10 bonus on my check for next week. Then I went over to L&M to get my program Sib 6 (which was kind of a let down. A $145 let down.) I watched the Esks win (4-0) best they’ve done since 1986. Then I watched a bit of the Riders/Montreal game and they were leading at the half. Anne and I went to movies 12 just over here and we watched Thor. What a wonderful movie. I rated it a 10/10. Then after that we went over to Boston pizza for dinner. Anne had a backed pasta which she wasn’t to thrilled about.


The only downer to this weekend was me losing 2/4 games on my Pro-line ticket and the Sib first waste of money. I didn’t do enough research like what are the differences between the Sib first and the full Sib 6. If I had that information, before hand I would not have bought it and I would be in fine shape to get MM17. On top of that I ended up getting a scratchy itchy throat. Sign of a cold coming on. But taking my wife out to a movie and dinner made up for everything else. Anyway, that’s all for now


No comments:

Post a Comment