Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Yes, I've been inside for

about 40 minutes now. I bought a quick pick for the 6/49 before I caught the train in case I forgot at the Redi mart.

I had a good day on the job. I think I pulled in about $455 the first half and about $150 on card. I called Anne for a few minutes. No bonus money. I had my lunch at break and went down to get another lottery ticket. The first half went by ok but dragged a bit. I was running out of gas by about 8:30pm. When that happens and I’ve got a decent total I like to chat with the customer (after I’ve made the sale on the card of course.) to kill some time. So that’s 2 days out of 4 in the bank. I checked on my 6/49 numbers and I got 1 number on 1 ticket and 2 on the others. I came close to winning another, $10. Anyway that’s all for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment