Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Not a bad day today, with a little bit of luck tossed in.

It was a slow start for today. The day really dragged. No bonus money but I did read a lot from my Star Wars book. I decided to go on and read the 2nd book in the series.

Oilers unloaded yesterday, Cogliano and JD, who I thought was better then NK.

Anne had put some money on one of the cell phones and and I took that with me. She called at about 7:30pm. The vibration mode didn’t kick in and I caught it right away. Big no-no in a call centre to have an open cell phone while not on a break. We had a chat on the phone.

I was too wiped out to read on the train home. I got inside about 9:35pm and found some bananas Anne had bought earlier on the table. I took one with my insulin so I’m ok for now. Other then that, I had a pretty good day. I can’t complain.

I checked on my 6/49 number when I got home and I got 3 numbers on my ticket for $10. I seldom win more then that. I've never had more then 3 numbers at any givin time if I win at all. When I selected my numbers I usually pick number 8 instead I went for #9. Number #8 was picked. I could have matched 4 numbers. I got this feeling that this year is going to be a break-out 6/49 year. I'm going to get 4 matches. I almost did this week. 5 matches would have netted me about $2,000 bucks. Anyway, that’s about all for now

No comments:

Post a Comment