Sunday, July 3, 2011

Continued....

had an opportunity to use much of lately only because I only wanted to use it for a couple of DAW's, which seem kind of redundant in my quest for a FL Studio X upgrade and using Cubase 5 earlier.

Before Anne left for work I was able to watch the new trailer for the upcoming Mission Impossible movie. It looks really good for a December release. The only movie I've seen so far on the big screen this year was Tron in late February. I think MI is the biggest of the movies this year so far.

On Coast this evening the topic is Seal team missions. Sounds like something worth listening to. Sunday is Medical intuition (boring) Monday: Forbidden Archeology (better) Tuesday: Search for ET life (Excellent). Wednesday: Astral entities (gets a nod) Thursday: Psychology and character (WTF?) Friday: Mathematical journey.

Curt Schilling,(38 studios) R.A. Salvatore and Spawn artist Todd McFarlane have teamed up together to create a possible MMO game called "Kingdoms of Amalur." Yesterdays ATOS featured some of the cut scenes from what looks like a killer MMO game. I hope Curt Schilling doesn't abandon his ASL roots but the game looks really cool. I haven't heard of any release date or anything.

So far lotto 6/49 has yet to release any news as to if anyone won the $20M jackpot. I got 1 number between 2 draws. Sure wasn't me.

Edmonton Oiler's 1st round in the draft was scene at Telus field earlier last night tossing out the opening pitch sitting beside Darryl Katz and Oiler's GM. RNH signed a 3 year deal for an undisclosed ammount. I hope he's ready to play this year. The Oiler's need all the help we can get.

I've been hearing bits and pieces about Google+. Its like Facebook for people who don't like Facebook but apparently its by invitation only but it's not that hard it seems to get an invite. I use facebook about once/twice a week. I'm not a social networking kind of guy.

This is great news: Pure Speculation's location will be at Grant MacEwan November 18th-20th. Guests are: Jo Walton, Will DeVry among others. Should be a good line up and this year, yes I'm going.

Earlier I've been fine tuning Slayer and I got the right mix for it but it's good for a demo not what I want to put up on YouTube. But its ok until I get FL Studio X which has Slayer 2. Slayer 2 is a lot better then the first one. The new Slayer has stomp boxes etc.

Earlier yesterday I read about 50 pages into my Star Wars book. It's getting good. Anyway, that's about it for now..

.

No comments:

Post a Comment