Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Not bad going

this morning. Yesterday morning before work I did my banking and I got that out of the way.

On the National news they exposed lotto 6/49's latest $41M jackpot winner. They're going to give a lot of that money to friends and family. They are retired school teachers. Good for them. Wednesday's draw is for $8M.
Coast's topic Tuesday night is about Nasa's Atlantis, the final shuttle mission retiring. So what's next for Nasa? They want to work with Russia and other countries to get cargo into space until something else comes by. I read where the shuttle program was like an 18 wheeler semi. They want something the like a pick up truck.


I'd like to take Anne out to a movie and a bite to eat Sunday. We were supposed to do this Sunday but she was too wiped out. The movie I'd like to see is Captain America and if it's at Movies 12 over here, I think I'm going to go see this maybe Sunday. I'll pay for her ticket. Anyway, that's all for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment