Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Apparently the Norway shooter

that killed 76 teenagers and 7 others in the Oslo bombing was a Freemason. Now watch I'm going to get a lot of that at work today. "Yeah like your an expert." So if a guy from say Amway, that kills a bunch of people its Amway's fault. Watch the blame game now. The guy was a right wing extremists and felt that Muslim's were taking over Europe. He hasn't made a statement yet but until he does I doubt he'll say anything about Freemasonry.

To continue on from where I left off yesterday, when I arrived here to Edmonton it was in August 1978. Mike & Doris's wedding was on Saturday August 19th. I left New Westminster BC by Via rail Monday August 14th to arrive there Wednesday on the 16th at the CN tower. I had planned on a 5 day stay over to leave on that Monday. Something made me think about staying. Mom said she could get me a job. I asked UIC to have my check sent to me but they could only send it to a TD bank of all places in Saint Albert. I recall catching a Westmount bus to Saint Albert Thursday August 24th and a few days latter I was working for Wacken Hut security. Doris's dad Fred Jucker's was the one that got me the job. I quit that and got a job at the Army & Navy department store working in the warehouse (Great West Saddlery building.) More about this next time.

My throat is all clogged up my body aches my sinuses are bugging me. It's going to be a long 8 hour shift today.

My online friend Dennis Hurd was lamenting yesterday over how he wished he would have more time to go over things like his music, blogs, podcast's etc. No kidding. I can relate, what with the half dozen or so podcasts I have etc. Not to mention the time I'd love to have reading. Anyway, that's about all for now. .

No comments:

Post a Comment