Wednesday, July 6, 2011

If it wasn't for this fan in here

I'd be eaten alive by now from all these bugs in here.


Tuesday morning I left out of here about 10:30am. I was at L&M by about 11:10am. I didn't have all the funds for my program but 95% of it is paid for. Its on Lay-a-way for me to pick up on Saturday after work.

I had a decent day getting back from 4 days off. The 1st part of the shift went by ok. I got my 6/49 ticket. I even got a $10 bonus for my check this week and next week I had dental trouble all day but I dealt with it. The Advill helped a lot and so did the oragel, more...

All in all I had a great day for my first day getting back Anyway, I'm going to head off to bed to listen to a bit of Coast. Tonight its: I search of ET life. Great.

Today William & Kate will be touring the Slave Lake fire tragedy that took place in early May. This couple are great ambasadors for the monarchy.

SF Signals Mind meld, is asking "Why has Steampunk persisted for so long?" Well mainly because it's by and large forgotten and nobody since the 1960's Wild Wild West TV series. There's more to it then that of course but essentually that's about the size of it.

Space.com has a full feature about the Space Shuttle. I skimmed over it but it looks pretty good. Anyway that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment