Friday, August 16, 2013

I had a nice day off yesterday

but the highlight of my day was watching Impact wrestling. It reminds me of the good old Stampede Wrestling I used to love to watch in the 80's.

Last night I was messing around with a drum kit in my Komplete 8 called Abby Road drums. It's one of the many drum kits in the Kontakt library. It'll never replace a real drummer but its the next best thing, I guess.

So now Anne thinks our Siamese cat Sporty has a touch of jaundice. It shows up around his ears but nowhere on his skin under his fur. He's still fairly lethargic but we're keeping him under observation Sunday which is why I'm not going to see Summer slam Sunday. Just as well, as I'd rather watch the Esks/Argo's game.

Thanks Coast: On this day in 1877, Edison suggested the phrase " Hello" for a phone greeting to the Telegraph Co. as an alternative to Alexander Graham-Bell's "Ahoy." What did Bell think we're in the navy or something?             

We've been having a bit of heat spell of warm weather late and I think this is one reason why Sporty might be feeling lethargic. Our +28 Celsius is like 83 degrees Fahrenheit for my American readers.

Hard to believe I'm 61 years old next week August 21st and Summer is just about over. Three weeks and I'm back in Lodge. I could have had the chance to join Freemasonry back in 1994 (Norwood Lodge) and I had a couple of guys interviewing me at my place. I didn't have the fee for them when they left, which is why they didn't ballot me. I didn't know what the process was. I also didn't have the money at the time either. That was 19 years ago, wow. I was 41 years old and if it was explained to me how the process works I would have been better prepared

Today I'm calling in for my availability for next week and seeing what my hours are. If the hours are not posted then I'm leaving out of here with Anne and getting a form from my bank then walk over to my office South of Corona station and by that time, the hours should be posted. After that it's over to Audrey's to pick up a book as my Horus Heresy books are in and a CD as well, then home to watch the Hamilton/BC CFL game. Anyway, that's about all for now.


.    

No comments:

Post a Comment