Thursday, August 15, 2013

I\ve got a day with absolutely

nothing to do and I'm not spending any money. I like days like this but not too often.

This from the Coast website: Space historian Robert Zimmerman talks about NASA and the current American space effort. Should be a good show.

The Esks are losing players due to injuries (Last week Sherrit this week Grimes) almost as fast as their 6 loss 1 win season record and tomorrow they meet the red hot Argo's. My Proline to win ticket doesn't look good.

The construction expansion project at Stadium LRT to enlarge the platform is moving along nicely. I don't know why they need to enlarge it. Even at Eskimo games it's not packed enough to justify building it. Meanwhile the Nait LRT
line is progressing nicely. It's on pace to open in 8 months. Personally I think the City should have focused on the SW portion of the SW/West. 

Tonight I'm watching Impact wrestling, looking forward to it. Anyway, that's about all for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment