Monday, August 5, 2013

My next long weekend wont be until

labor day weekend.

I've got a M-audio Oxygen 149 keyboard. It's a big keyboard and is taking up too much space squeezing me out as in this video. So I'm considering getting the M-Audio Axiom 25, which pretty well does the same thing but smaller so I can have room for my Maschine. I wanted the Axiom before I got the Oxygen. I'd like to get the Axiom just for the ignite software alone. I'll pick it up if its at my local music store Friday.

My time for my WM year at my Lodge is coming soon. Our elections aren't that far away. I have most of my officers except for 1 chair. I'm pretty sure I'll get that filled and I can complete my year in the East. It's hard to get the guys out to Lodge because we're a trade Lodge. That means that most of the guys work out of town because that's where the jobs are. That's going to change soon as the new downtown arena gets underway and the West/East pipeline gets underway but that wont help me during my year. My last couple of months as SW are going to be interest.

On my plate today, I'm watching the Winnipeg/BC game at 5pm and wrestling in between all of that. Then I go back to work Tuesday but its 9-am to 1pm all week. 

I had a sleepy time tea just now and I'm going to read for awhile and hit the sack. Anyway that about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment