Saturday, August 17, 2013

My team won last night

keeping my $67 Proline ticket alive. 1 out of 4 games. A double header today. The last one is Sunday.

Whitley Strieber was Gorge's guest on Coast this morning. Strieber is one of my favorite guests on Coast. Strieber was talking about the topic of "entanglement." Or quantum entanglement. Entanglement, isn't like a Edmonton Eskimo receiver getting his legs caught up by a safety risking pass interference. Entanglement in this case is on the quantum level of physics. Einstein called it "spooky action at a distance" In 1997, Nicholas Gisin and colleagues at the University of Geneva  used entangled photons to enable simple - but instantaneous - communication over a distance of seven miles. In a nutshell, entanglement is taking 2 atoms isolating them which makes them have communication with each other no matter the distance. Strieber and many others believe that alien (ET) activity here on earth is a result of them using a process of quantum entanglement. It's not far fetched at all to assume this might be the case for ET. Here's an entertaining look at quantum entanglement:             


Not much going on today just football this afternoon. I'm not going to plant myself on the couch all afternoon but I'll be following the games. Not only is CFL underway but so is NFL. I believe they are in training camp mode. 

I got some birthday money yesterday in a nice card and after I got my form from the bank I went and got 2 Horus Heresy books and a Space Marine Battles double CD. 

Last night I had a relaxing night watching the Hamilton/Winnipeg CFL game, eating chips and watching Smackdown, A typical weekend. Anyway, that's about all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment