Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Yesterday afternoon I went down to Canada Place

and got my business done. I should get my first cheque November 1st, if its accepted. I hope there are no snags. They've also got a accessible job bank there as well, which might be an option for the future. 

US President Obama is poised to launch cruise missile attacks at various military targets in Syria. I don't know if this is a wise move. I'm thinking maybe impose sanctions on Syria's allies would be a better deterrent. 

I'm slowly recovering out of Zombie mode from the other day. It's kind of like "caffeine hangover," even yesterday when I was out I felt the left over effects. More then likely its a form of dehydration. Vitamin B is supposed to help.

I'm thinking of closing my Facebook account because of the "People you may know," bar under the header. Since Facebook is tied to ones email address I'm considering another Facebook page. See if this gets rid of the problem. I'll just post a link to my new Facebook page

Anyway, I'm in for 3 hours today and off until I think Tuesday. So I've got 5 days off. I don't know how much more of these short shifts of these my budget can take. More substantial hours might be available after the weekend. 

This first week is critical on a couple of levels: Mainly my hours and the other my Lodge. I need one chair to fill but I have options until elections. Anyway, I'm up at 10am this morning out the door 10:40am and into work from 12-3pm. At the  moment I'm taking it day by day. That's how market research is. It wasn't like my other job where I knew every week I'd get 37.5 hours in guaranteed. Anyway, that's about all for now.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment