Tuesday, August 27, 2013

My wife thinks I was suffering from

dehydration but thirst was not an issue and I'm not even sure dehydration was what this is. Maybe it was caffeine overload. It's still there but I slept for about an hour after Monday night Raw and I have a cup of "sleepy time tea"for over night.

Over this last weekend Jessie Marcel Jr passed away. For those that don't know Marcel Jr. was the son of Jessie Marcel who was one of the surviving witnesses of the Roswell case apparently Jessie's father had brought into his house artifacts that a young Marcel Jr. was able to touch and examine. He said there was a piece of metal with hieroglyphs of unknown origin but the case is well documented all over the net.

Today I'm out of here about 11pm and take the LRT down to Churchill Square for Canada Place I've got some business to take care of there. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment