Monday, August 26, 2013

After Anne came back from Wallnart

with my over the counter-diarrhea-relief solution we had supper and watched the news. After that I basically worked out my weekend. Prior to this I was exhausted and I went to bed about 1am. Even Coast had a great show on Conspiracy theories. I tossed and turned all night. About 5:30am I decided to watch Turner Classic movies and I can usually pass out on the couch, no problem but they had a great movie I hadn't seen before: "Guns of Timberland." It had Allan Ladd and introducing Frankie Avalon. I watched the whole thing and enjoyed it a lot and then tried for bed. It was like I overdosed on caffeine. I was in and out of bed feeling awful. I think I got about an hour's worth of sleep. 

I'm glad I have a short day of it this afternoon and back around 5pm for Supper and wrestling. Anyway that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment