Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Its a Sunny Wednesday morning and Im in the office for a easy

3.5 hours this morning and home for 4.5 days! It's kind of  nice this way because I get a bit of a break in the summer.

The ground for the Oiler's downtown arena has been broken and infrastructure is being prepared. Its supposed to open for the Oiler's 2016 season. The Nait LRT line is directly behind the arena. Here's a short artists video of what the arena and district should look like: 

So the cop that shot the kid in downtown Toronto is out on bail. By the time he gets to trial it could take a couple of years. The court of public opinion however is still fueled by anger and is not going to let this one go.

After work:

On my Proline this morning I picked:

bcBC Lions

mtl
Montreal Alouettes

cgy Calgary Stampeders
 
tor Toronto Argonauts W

wpg Winnipeg Blue Bombers
  
hamHamilton Tiger-Cats W

sskSaskatchewan Roughriders
 
edmEdmonton Eskimos W

Bold= Win

If I win, the winnings could buy me 2 cases of beer and 3 Warhammer 40K books! It's almost as good as sex, almost.

I put in a few hours on the job this morning. I might as well enjoy the time off while I can as after the labor day weekend I'm going to be busy. My hours and schedule will be more in line towards my last job. Anyway, that's about all for now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment