Thursday, August 8, 2013

Its good news for us that our cat

is feeling better. At least he's eating and that's a good sign.

Tomorrow marks a very important day in hockey history when Wayne Gretzky was traded to the LA Kings 25 years ago on that warm Tuesday afternoon. I remember exactly where I was that day coming in from coffee at Cobogo warehouse (lofts now) when one of my colleagues listening to the radio by the receiving door told me as I was coming in. I was stunned. At first I didn't believe him but he had the news on and turned up the volume. I cried for the rest of the month. It was a pivotal moment in Oiler history.

It was only a matter of time before Hollywood would make a movie based on Orson Scott Card's book "Ender's game."
Its very popular amongst the young adult crowd. It looks like even Harrison Ford is in it.

This evening is the Argo's at Montreal and I'm going to head over to the redimart and get a Proline as there are 2 games that one and the Riders at Calgary. Argo's and Al's to win. I might put a Jay's BB game on in there for laughs. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment