Saturday, August 10, 2013

Its been a short week and short hours

and next week I've got most of the week off. I'm not complaining and I can take care of some other business as well.

Thanks for this Coast: The heinous Manson cult murders of Sharon Tate and friends on this date in 1969 were seen as the 'end of the 60's.' The Tate murders had become news on August 9, 1969. Today Manson is an old man at the age of 79.

I didn't make it out to get a cold one because of my hours next week. I went home and had a nice evening watching the Riders/Calgary game. I was rooting for Calgary and they gave the Riders a royal shellacking.

This way cool. Thanks i09. A strange, newly discovered particle could shrink a laptop computer's hard drive to the size of a peanut and an iPod's drive to the size of a rice grain. It's called a Skyrmion,it comes from Tony Skyrme, a British physicist who first theorized the particle's existence in 1962 – skyrmions are tiny magnetic fields that surround groups of atoms. I don't think we'll actually see Skyrmion based computers for a couple years yet and not in my lifetime but here's more of the article is here

So today I'm working on a track. I don't have a decent mic to put on any vocals so it's just a instrumental. For now. Anyway that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment