Monday, August 12, 2013

I was going to go out today

but I’ve got all week. Anne’s going to get some things she wants to do like look into a medical subsidy for us her Doctor referred us to. She also wants to check on insurance as well.

Saturday here in Edmonton we had “A Taste of Animethon.” It had 1,505 people for the event, which wasn’t to bad. I’m not a fan of Anime per se’ but it looked like a fun event. And I hope next years event is even bigger August 22nd weekend is the annual Fan Expo Canada and it's got a lot of stuff going on for that 4 day event. Including, Stan Lee, Joe Sakic, David Hasselhoff, Joe Montana, SLASH, Zachary
Quinto, Alice Cooper and even Hulk Hogan brother! There's more about it here:

At first I thought getting a new PC has it's advantages. I can use it for gaming and of course music and I haven't ruled that out yet. Then I cam across the Akai Synthstation. It's been around for awhile but what I like about it is it can be used in conjunction with the iPad 3rd Gen. The only thing it's missing is 2 midi out cables. I'm looking at getting this and at under $75 it looks pretty good. 

Coast had a great show this morning UFO's & Wormholes: Joining John B. Wells on Sunday night, UFO researcher Wilbur Allen presented an update on UFO sightings that he believes are beyond this world, and demonstrate craft entering and leaving our atmosphere through a wormhole or stargate. Apparently he caught this stuff on cameras with very high frame rates and presented a video taken of frame rates per second. It's an interesting topic. I'm not sure why ET would come to this planet unless it's a staging ground between galaxies. Maybe we're the only civilization that hasn't the capability to detect them, who knows? A wormhole would be the only way to span large distances between systems not as advanced as theirs. We should be able to detect a wormhole by its magnetic field. it's a science that's beyond our capability.   

So this means I can check for my school transcripts this week and Tuesday I’m going out to start my cpp. Wednesday I’m in for a few hours and off for the rest of the week. I like having a couple of weeks off. Tonight it's Monday night Raw and after that Anne and I are going across the street to "Bo'diddly's Pub." I'm thinking about treating us to some nacho' but this is my chance to have a Guinness. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment