Saturday, August 3, 2013

That was some amazing

football game at Commonwealth last night. It was 30/29 Hamilton. It was Eskimo's ball with .2 seconds on the clock. Out comes the field goal unit for a 50 yard attempt. If it passes through the uprights, it's good for 3 points. Esks would win 32-30. The kick was made and it's wide by inches! Finale score Visitors 30, Esks 29. Riley played his best game of the year so far. Despite the Home team 5-1 loss/win record heading into the bi week (week off) I don't have a problem with the loss. That game could have gone either way and it was a lot of fun to watch.

After that I watched Smackdown as soon as the game was over. Smackdown was great. All-in-all, I had a great evening. 

I forgot I have a pay cheque coming up next Friday and with my savings I'm almost half way there towards the new i7 laptop. If I'm back to full time hours the week of August 12th I might borrow from my reserve and pay it back in October. 

The 18th of August is my birthday week and On that Sunday is SummerSlam. So we're both going to see something and after we order our tickets I'm going to Games Workshop to pick up some Warhammer 40K stuff. Anyway, that's all for now

.

No comments:

Post a Comment